Monday, November 21, 2011

Start of Week 3

Good morning!

I lost weight again! That's pretty awesome. 247.5. After doing all the math and figuring out calories burned/consumed, I'm losing at about the rate I should expect. I want to lose a little more every week, but as long as I'm losing 2-3 pounds, I'll be content.

Pictures this morning...


Because this is the end of the second week, my wife took measurements for me. And there's been progress.

Chest: 46.75 inches, loss of 1/2 inch.
Shoulders: 54 inches, gain of 1 inch
Bicep: 15.5 inches, gain of 1/4 inch
Waist: 39.75 inches, loss of 3/4 inch
Hips: 43 inches, no change
Belly: 42.75 inches, loss of 3 inches

Now, I must say that there is some user error in this, but I gained where I want to gain and I lost where I want to lose. Now it's time to get my workouts done, do some work, run some errands, and do some chores. Lots to do today!

1 comment: