Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 7

Pretty lazy Sunday. Woke up and did my Stretch X workout for p90x. It wasn't too bad. I don't even think I broke a sweat! Really, though, it felt mostly like the type of yoga you would normally think of. Lots of strange poses and twisting. I enjoyed it, though, because I was really tight and it loosened me up a little bit.

My wife had her second craft show of the weekend today and I know how hard it is for her to eat anything while there. I made us both a huge breakfast. Eggs with broccoli, steak, and potatoes.


I went with her to the craft show for a while. I helped set up, which was pretty hard, because we had lots of wind and the craft show was outside. It was on a horse farm which was pretty cool. There were TONS of people. When I left to go watch the Eagles, I passed about 10 cars coming in.

I got home and watch the Eagles lose. Again. I did enjoy my game beer, though. When my wife got home we watched a little more TV and then made dinner. Veggie stir fry.


After dinner we finished a movie we started last night and then watched the Walking Dead before bed. What a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment