Friday, November 4, 2011

Resurrection


It’s time to resurrect this blog. The Train got derailed for a little while. My wife and I have had a lot going on lately. I recently resigned from my job as a behavior therapist and my wife just took (and passed) her board exam to become a licensed physical therapist. On top of all that, we moved.

I will not be taking another job in the behavior health field. I’ll call that a backup plan for the future, but I want to change fields. I’m fortunate enough to have a wife who supports me and will allow me to follow my dreams. She agreed to support us financially for a few months to see if I can start my own company in the health and fitness industry. I’ll give more information about that another time.

For now, my focus is going to be weight loss. In order to market myself in the industry that I want to join, I will need to look the part, right? I’ve managed to maintain my weight loss. I’ve been hovering around 250lbs for the past few months. I also stalled on my last group of goals because of time constraints and stress from all the stuff we’ve had going on over the last month. I am not going to complete those goals. Realistically, I cook pretty healthy for the most part, and who do you know who can do 100 push-ups? I managed to run a half marathon at 250lbs. I’m pretty proud of that accomplishment. And that only took me 8 weeks to train for.

On Monday, I will start a whole new set of goals. I want to use this move as a fresh start. We’re in a new house with new responsibilities and new routines. What are those goals? I’ll give you the general idea today. They’ve all got to do with weight loss. SURPRISE! Keep checking throughout the weekend as well for some other updates and thoughts.

Consider this The Train getting back on track.

WOO WOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment