Monday, May 16, 2011

Going into Week 2

It's Monday morning. I woke up about half an hour ago and weighed myself. I lost 2 pounds, which is exactly the goal that I set for myself. Am I pleased with that weight loss? Yes. Am I excited about it? eh... I expected more out of myself since I exceeded every other goal this week. I drank 2 liters of water every day. I worked out 6 times, not just 5. I also only drank on two days and was under my limit for the weekend.

So it's time to reflect... what do I need to do differently? For one, I needed to not gorge myself on Saturday night. However, I made that decision to enjoy myself with my wife, my brother, and friends. I did so. I just want to break that direct link between enjoyment and food/alcohol. I can do enjoy things without both. I enjoy riding a bike, right? I also need to stop eating so late into the evening. I'm alone this week so I can eat whatever I want whenever I want. I'm going to try to eat less carbs for dinner because I have to eat dinner so late. I also want to eat more of my calories in the morning/afternoon because I'm leaving myself with at least 1000 calories in the evening that I don't need to I try to fill so my metabolism doesn't shut down.

I dunno... maybe I'm over thinking it all.

Also, this water goal... I set out to make things a habit in my life, right? I think this one's gonna stick pretty easily.

Here are my pics for the start of week 2. Too bad you can't see a 2 pound difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment