Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 11

Not much for today. I have been trying to work extra hours to prevent using all of my PTO (paid time off) at work. My wife and I are going on vacation in the middle of next week and I'm hoping I can get most of my hours in before I leave so I either don't need to work during the vacation (which I probably will do anyway). I think this week I've clocked about 6 or so extra hours than I needed to... and it's only Thursday.

I got home around 8 and made myself some Brinner. That's right. Brinner. It's the best dinner there is. Breakfast for dinner. I had a big plate of hash browns, broccoli, eggs, cheese, and onion. YUM.

Although Brinner is not always in line with my fitness/weight loss goals, it's awesome. And to prove how awesome it is... enjoy this clip.

 

and then this one for giggles...

No comments:

Post a Comment