Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 2

I woke up this morning and went to the YMCA to lift. It baffles me to this day why people circle the parking lot to find the best spot, then use the handicap buttons to open the door before walking into the gym to workout for 2 hours... but whatever...

I lifted weights today.

Then I came home, made myself a healthy breakfast and then sat down on the sofa for a good 9 hours of work. Really a relatively boring day. I did drink my first 2 liters of water today by 1pm, though. I didn't pee as much as I thought I would, so I must have been dehydrated last night after my run and whatnot. I'd like to work out tonight, but I want to play sports, and I don't have anyone to play with tonight. Oh well. I got one in today at least.

My wife and I have tried to make it a tradition to have Brinner once a week. For those of you who don't know what Brinner is, it's breakfast for dinner. Also, it's awesome. Tonight.... was Brinner night. Awesome.

Here's my food for the day:
Breakfast: Eggs with some cheese & oatmeal
Snack: popcorn
Lunch: Salad with Tuna
Snack: leftover squash with some spaghetti sauce & sunflower seeds.
Brinner: Eggs with italian meats, broccoli & cheese, hash browns, and strawberries.

I plan on a snack tonight because I'm way under my calories for the day at about 1800.

Also, I woke up this morning 3 pounds lighter than yesterday, but from my experience, weight fluctuates by day, so I'll be keeping track of my weight on Monday's and use that point to judge my total weight loss for the week instead of updating daily. The 3 was exciting to see, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment