Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 3

It is almost the end of day three. I had a crappy work day schedule... I left the house before 8am and got home after 8pm. I know that my crazy work schedule is a contributing factor in my weight gain because it's hard to be gone from home for 12 hours and eat healthy the whole time. It's difficult to bring enough food to eat for the entire day and even when I do, I get hungry regardless.

Today I went to Wawa to get extra water because the bottle I had didn't hold enough. I also got a clif bar knowing full well that my food wasn't going to hold me over. Here's what I ate today...

Breakfast: 3 eggs with cheese
Snack: Yogurt
Lunch: Chicken & Cheese sandwich, strawberries, apple, banana
Snack: Clif Bar
Dinner: Chicken drumstick's with green beans and rice

Calories thus far... 1840. Shit. I need to eat more but it's late. I might just let it go. We'll see.

One of the hardest parts of today was managing water intake. I wanted to finish my water goal for the day, which I did, but I also didn't want to be out working in homes and using my client's bathrooms. Some of them are not the nicest places to even stand and pee. I stopped at my mom's house for about 2 hours to do some paperwork while I waited for my next client this afternoon and peed three times. I didn't pee again until I left my last client 4 hours later... but I also stopped drinking just short of my goal. I finished it on the way home. I see this being a problem in the future as well.

1 comment:

  1. Matt!
    Keep up the awesome work!
    This healthy living thing is rough, but TOTALLY worth it! And as you say once it becomes a true habit it will be much harder to break.
    Also, tracking on a blog was a really smart strategy, its harder to (there have definitely been times when we have wanted to cheat on a resolution, but it is hard to cheat when you have an audience)

    ReplyDelete