Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 8

Fairly uneventful day. I spent most of it at work, sitting in the office, doing paperwork. I struggled today with my water intake because I didn't want to drink so much that I had to pee at a client's house. That's the worst. I've been working in this type of job for years and I have NEVER used a client's bathroom. I'd like to keep it that way. I did meet the goal, though, for water intake. I got home very late tonight, unfortunately I wasn't able to work out as a result. I'm planning on at least one workout tomorrow with a possible second, but we'll see if I'm motivated enough for that and/or I have enough time to do so. After all, I'm on my own for the week, so I don't have a training partner!

One thing that did come up today is that I've realized that I'm motivating people to change their lives too. I have one specific person that I'm thinking off who has confided in me and I will not give their name out. I'm happy to help this person pursue their goals and I hope that we can support each other and accomplish our goals together.

Calories for today are at about 2300-2400 so I'm going to stop eating, although I may snack on some sunflower seeds for a little bit. I just want to relax so I can be productive tomorrow. Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment