Monday, August 29, 2011

Start of Week 3

Discouraging morning so far. I am back to square one on weight... 259.


I'm more annoyed about it than I am concerned, though. I hate to make excuses, but it was my birthday weekend. I drank and ate farm more than was necessary, but damnit I had a good time. The lack of concern comes from what I know will be my week this week.

We changed our training schedule for the half marathon to try to hit our peak a little sooner so we can do the Atlantic City Half Marathon. Because of my bike ride on Saturday, it threw off our normal training week. In order to fit in our long runs, still have a few bike rides, and some shorter runs... here's what the next 7 days looks like...

Monday - 6 mile run
Tuesday - 20 mile ride
Wednesday - 4 mile run
Thursday - 3 mile run
Friday - 57 mile ride
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - 7 mile run

The training is too intense to even want to drink alcohol. As long as I can manage my food intake a little better, I should be fine for weight loss. I might even get back on track. Wish me and my legs luck.

Also, I did my push-up test this morning. I got 30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment