Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 90

Officially, today is the last day of my first 90 day challenge. I am sorta sad that it's over, but I'm excited to mix things up a bit. Since today is the last day, I will not post a picture until tomorrow morning and I will not post a weight until tomorrow morning. My post today is gonna be about today.

This morning I continued my trend of waking up early. I got up at 6:15am for our end of the year Ultimate Frisbee Tournament. I got to the fields super early and warmed up with my brother who got there not too long after I did. Unfortunately, there's not much to write about in regards to the tournament. I didn't play particularly well, and neither did the team. We lost both games and with that, the "toilet bowl." We came in 12th out of 12 teams. Disappointing.

I'm trying to decide if I really hate this getting up early stuff. I figure if I can get to bed early, waking up at 6 to get a good workout in might not be the worst thing ever. But then again... it might be. Work drains me more than vacation and weekends, for sure.

I currently sit on my sofa with the Phillies game on the TV. I'm bored, which is partially why I decided to write a post today. I used to get bored and eat or throw a video game in or something. What do I want to do instead? Go for a run. Do I think things have changed for me? Yes.

I'm still in the process of planning goals for my next 90 day cycle. I will certainly be taking suggestions, but I'm also going to be taking a break after tomorrow from tracking things. I'll reflect more on this tomorrow.

Stay tuned. Pictures & Reflections tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment