Monday, June 13, 2011

Start of Week 6

This morning I weighed in at 263!!! Back on track.

I feel like this week is going to be a good one. I'm having some breakthroughs in my thought processes lately. I feel happier. I feel like I have more energy. Also, check out these pictures!


The pictures on the left are the before pictures and the ones on the right were from last night. I really like to see this kind of change. I know I posted some side by sides before, but this one really looks obvious to me. It's more obvious in the side view. Look at my stomach!

I don't think I even need to put a big post up today with a bunch of inspiring words. Look at those pictures. If you read this blog for inspiration. Just look at what you can do with a little bit of dedication and a desire to change your habits, and more importantly your life. Luckily, my goals all correlate to an overall objective of weight loss and it's more tangible than other goals that we can set for ourselves.

At the beginning of my week 6, I challenge you to set a goal for yourself this week and see what you learn from it, and more importantly, what you learn about yourself. Also, I'd love it if you would comment and share with me what you're going to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment