Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Presidential Active Lifestyle Award Challenge

Today,  started something new. I'm trying to make my blog more interactive while motivating others. While browsing the internet, I found something that can bring us all back to our childhoods. Do you remember having to take the Presidential Physical Fitness Test in gym class? Well, if you were not aware, there is now one for adults.

The interactive part is that I've created a team for The Presidential Active Lifestyle Award Challenge. This award is given to people who work out 5 times per week for at least 30 minutes for 6 out of 8 weeks. This goes right along with one of my goals. So, in an attempt to share one of my goals with you guys, I'm asking you to make an 8 week commitment and sign up for "The Trainees." Here's how:

Go to www.presidentschallenge.org and create an Individual Account. It's free. When you do that, you can join a group and enter a group number. My group number is 101585. When you join up and start logging workouts, you earn points. Once you get your Presidential Active Lifestyle Award, you can work towards The Presidential Champions Award. There are different levels at different point totals. The more points you earn, the sooner you’ll reach the point total required for your desired award: 40,000 points for bronze, 90,000 for silver, 160,000 for gold, and a whopping 1 million for platinum.

Check it out and join up!

No comments:

Post a Comment