Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 25: I'm tired...

Today was a long stressful work day. I worked 12 hours. I'm exhausted. I tend to over analyze things, so here is my analysis on why I am so tired today... I had a long hard day. I have gotten up fairly early for the last 3 mornings and have gone to bed relatively late for the last 3 nights. Those are the logical thoughts. The other thought is that I'm resting my calf too much and I'm getting tired because I'm not working out very hard, and my body is craving it. I plan to remedy that this weekend.

Tomorrow I want to get a nice ride in, at least 30 miles. Saturday, I'm hoping for a big ride. Maybe a 40 or 50 miler. I definitely want some hills. This is new for me. I normally avoid the hills, but I'm realizing how much I enjoy the suffering I experience on the bike. At least when it's over. I normally feel great after a long ride, exhausted, but great. My calf is still not 100%, but I have a bike ride next weekend that I plan on finishing.

We have dinner plans for tomorrow night, so I want to get my ride in early. I might do a few hours for work and then get another workout in depending on how hard my ride was. Anyway, off to relax for a little before bed.

Sorry my post was so short, but like I said. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment