Monday, July 18, 2011

Start of Week 11

As of today, I've accomplished my workout goal and my water goal. Both are pretty well ingrained at this point, which was the whole point of this thing. I'm proud of that.

Weight's still an issue, but as long as I am on a downward trend overall, I guess I can't complain. I'm just not dropping as fast as I thought I would. Admittedly, I'm not intensely monitoring my diet. I had a rough week with food because I wasn't home much which makes it so much harder to eat well. I also don't feel like my workouts were all that intense. I'll try to ramp that up this week a little bit as well as putting some more effort into my food. Expect me to lose this week.

Not much else to say for this week. I just need to use some more willpower to get my weight loss back on track. I don't see myself accomplishing that goal, but I'm not giving up hope. I just don't want to be a hypocrite and drop weight quickly on a crash diet. I'm not about a crash diet here... I'm about lifestyle change. I know how to crash diet. I always gain the weight back again. Not worth it!

Here are my pictures today at 259lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment