Monday, July 11, 2011

Start of Week 10

I'm starting off week 10 today with a pretty decent comeback from last week's catastrophe for weight loss. I worked through my neck injury to make sure I got 5 workouts in this week. I even struggled with a bonk on my bike ride Saturday, but I'm managing to burn more calories than I'm taking in, and that's what weight loss is all about... and proper nutrition.

This week, I'm starting at 256.5lbs.

Proud of the weight loss. I think last weeks gain was exaggerated with water weight. This weight loss may be as well, despite trying to be hydrated at all times. I'm still maintaining my water intake. I also want to note that I'm only one week away from meeting my exercise goal. Here's to exceeding goals!

I'm shocked that I've been doing this for 9 full weeks so far. It feels like It's been so much shorter. I certainly notice changes in my body, my mind set, and my habits. That's what this was all about. I'm excited to see what just a few more weeks will do for me.

I feel more like an athlete than I have in a long time. I'm continuing to catch every stage of the Tour de France so far. I find myself wondering if I could do what those guys do. I doubt it, but it's nice to dream a little. I wonder what it would be like to be a professional athlete. Being able to focus 100% of your energy on your sport, fitness, and health. How much could I accomplish if I had all day every day to focus on this? I wonder...

For those of you who wonder how much my body has changed since I started... here are some side by sides from day 1 to day 64 (technically 63, since I get my pictures taken Sunday nights). My posture looks a little weird in the front view picture for today. I think I was twisted for some reason. Also, say hello to my bike stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment