Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Start of Week 7

I know I'm a few days late on my post. This past weekend was the City to Shore bike ride. I don't want to write about that because I think it deserves its own post. I'll get that post up when I get some pictures from the ride.

Last week was a little different for me. I didn't do any exercise at all because my knee was swollen and sore. I didn't want to risk not being able to ride over the weekend. Because of that, there's not much to say from the week.

I weighed 253 on Monday morning which is my weigh in day. I'm not psyched about the weight, but I am psyched because I seem to have stopped the yo-yo I've been on for the past few weeks. Hopefully I'll start to go down again soon. Although, this may just be the side effects from cycling 180 miles over 2 days. More on that later. Here are pictures from Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment